- Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.hssgroup.ch
The website www.hssgroup.ch provides services whose primary purpose is to allow contact between users and the organization, either to get in touch with us, to respond to your request or to ask for quotes.
Browsing the page www.hssgroup.ch means to be a user of the site and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the terms included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to HSS GROUP AG and third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
- Ownership of the web site and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to HSS GROUP with identification document (UID) CHE-104.961.643, registered in the Register of Commerce at _____.
Address: Hohlstrasse 534
Phone: 41 (0)44 504 00 00
Web hosted by: DNS
- General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is subject to the completion of data collection forms. Only persons over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and children under 14 years of age may not provide data without the consent of parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data communicated to HSS GROUP AG and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.hssgroup.ch has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that HSS GROUP AG requests includes the name and e-mail address and the data provided by the user himself/herself when filling in the forms.
- Users who have not contacted HSS GROUP AG but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
- Users who make comments on the blog: These users’ e-mail, name and surname or nickname, comment made as well as the date of the comment are collected.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing viruses in the network or performing actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of HSS GROUP AG or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services.
- Attempting to gain access to restricted areas of the computer systems of HSS GROUP AG or third parties and, where applicable, extracting information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of information of HSS GROUP AG or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, a public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to HSS GROUP AG duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
All notifications and communications between users and HSS GROUP AG shall be considered valid, for all purposes, when they are made by post or e-mail or telephone communication. Users shall address HSS GROUP AG by means of:
- Mail to the following address: HSS GROUP AG Hohlstrasse 534, 8048 Zurich, Switzerland.
- E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to HSS GROUP AG, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to be transferred to the user.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of HSS GROUP AG, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by HSS GROUP AG is prohibited. In the event of non-compliance, HSS GROUP AG will take appropriate legal action.
- Disclaimer and Modification of this Legal Notice
The website www.hssgroup.ch uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and ensuring the confidentiality of the same.
The information disseminated on this website is for information purposes only and exclusively, HSS GROUP AG reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. HSS GROUP AG tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but HSS GROUP AG shall not be liable for damages or losses caused by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated, nor for inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor for problems arising from the use of this website or any other external connection, nor for damages and/or losses in the user’s software or hardware arising from access to this website.
Users expressly agree that HSS GROUP AG shall not be liable for unauthorized access to or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or for any transactions conducted through its website.
HSS GROUP AG reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.hssgroup.ch.
- Partial nullity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of nullity.
- Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or such products shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
If you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as such under current legislation, and you may choose to file a claim to enforce your rights in relation to these terms and conditions before the Court or Courts corresponding to your domicile.
Date: June 2021